Total Network Inventory 22.214.171.12480 Crack + License Key Full Version Free Download
Total Network Inventory Crack is an application designed for inventory control of network devices and computers. The program allows scanning of computers on the network (on behalf of the administrator) and does not require installing special clients on remote computers.
You can add comments to registered devices, group them, create and export reports, monitor programs installed on computers (filters are supported), create an information base about existing users, monitor their online status, IP nodes to control and receive data on operating system installed on computers and much more. All information is clearly presented so you can inventory computers on your network quickly and efficiently. It supports searching and you can print reports.
Take inventory of your entire LAN without leaving your chair! Total Network Inventory scans your entire LAN, queries all servers, workstations and devices found, and records important information about every computer discovered on your LAN. Perform a perfect inventory effortlessly and easily.
Total Network Inventory Full Version can scan all network devices, no matter how large or diverse your LAN is. Do you know how many workstations are still running Windows 95 or don’t have the latest updates? Total Network Inventory gets comprehensive, real-time information about every workstation on the LAN, including data on all applied service packs and patches. The network inventory generator stores and organizes the collected data and creates a report on a selected topic in just a few clicks.
With Total Network Inventory, you always have all the information on your network components at hand! Do you have a budget for hardware upgrades? Total Network Inventory makes it easy to identify older computers on your LAN. Simply run Total Network Inventory, run it on your network, and click to generate a comprehensive network inventory report detailing the components used on each PC on your LAN. Click again and you’ll see the older machines appear at the top of the list. Too easy!
Total Network Inventory Crack can remotely scan your entire LAN without you having to get up from your chair or install anything on the scanned PCs. Using Total Network Inventory is safe and secure. No data leaves the LAN. With step-by-step scan wizards, you can query your entire LAN for a network inventory with just a few clicks. Detailed reports are easy to create and enjoyable to read. They easily provide important information about your network inventory.
Managing local networks is never easy because you have to understand what happens to the different computers, verify their security and take inventory of the components of each computer. Installing remote agents on every computer on your network can be a burden. That’s why Total Network Inventory is designed to make your business easier and faster.
The program performs a detailed scan of all local networks and IP addresses and displays data about installed hardware, running processes and patches. All you need to know is the administrator password to scan individual nodes, network address ranges, or Active Directory trees.
Because each computer takes up space in Total Network Inventory’s main memory, you can group computers, add comments, and attach additional information so you can see your entire network at once. Once this process is completed, the tool generates reports on different categories of data that you can copy, export and print. Total Network Inventory also allows you to create a database of users on your network, store different passwords for different machines and protocols, and monitor the online status of these machines in real time.
Without a doubt, this is a solid program that will save you from LAN problems. To maintain a network in perfect condition, it may sometimes be necessary to go beyond the pure aspects of the LAN itself and also take into account the particular characteristics and parameters of the devices connected to the network, evaluating both the quality of the interaction and the other relevant information.
Learning more about the devices connected to a network and their inherent characteristics can provide detailed information about how they function and interact on the network. Total Network Inventory offers this and much more to its users. A structured design and approach allows you to easily visualize network and device properties. During the testing process, it was clear from the beginning that the app’s design was focused on providing accessibility and functionality.
This is well illustrated by the way the functionality is offered in an accessible range of tabs. This not only allows you to recognize functions quickly, but also control a workflow through a series of logical, sequential steps. The amount of information provided by the scanning engine is large and thanks to the generous context menu, users can perform various tasks with the identified data.
Export the identified information as reports and configure the application behavior according to your specific needs. As mentioned above, network information can be saved as reports that can be exported later for further use. Combined with the fact that the details of each individual entry can be copied instantly, this can be a good approach to creating a detailed network report.
Last but not least, the built-in settings module offers extensive customization of all the app’s tools and functions, which can lead to a very specific approach. A useful tool for anyone who needs information about networks, their connectivity and their devices. When it comes to learning more about networks and devices connected to them, this app can be a good option both in terms of accessibility and general functionality.
Features & Highlights:
- Remote scanning of Windows and Unix based systems, VMware, SNMP and other devices
- PC scan with Resident Agent
- Hardware and software inventory
- Customizable inventory reports of any complexity.
- Scheduled network scans
- Asset and software issue notifications
- Hardware and software change log
- Perpetual license
- Software Asset Management (SAM)
- Software license management module
- Calculate license status and store license key
- Hardware sensor statistics
- Network card module
- Monitor the online status of computers in real time.
- Detect problems with your network early.
- Store data about your users.
- Attach one-time passwords to devices that require them.
- Create complex reports using filters and conditions.
- Share report templates with other administrators.
- Materials can be grouped, comments added and added values entered.
- Create versatile presentations based on a variety of data structures. Using a simple tool, you can create bar layouts with thousands of database tables.
- Detect and investigate changes to operating systems.
- Understand when software is installed, removed, or updated on virtually any local computer, when technology is connected or removed, storage capacity utilization characteristics, and more.
- Inventory of the existing system. Capture planning system information via the download link. Start creating discussion and accountability from old and unique images.
- Collect the information of the corporate issuer’s customers. store passwords for different types of investments and technologies; and monitor the operation status of the goods immediately.
- When it comes to network audits, these and many other features of your Internet backbone application solution can save you significant time and resources.
Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux computers can be scanned without pre-installed agents; All you need to know is the administrator password. Scan individual nodes, network address ranges, or the Active Directory structure.
Each computer occupies tens of kilobytes in TNI 2’s central storage. Group assets, provide feedback, and add additional information. Total Network Inventory 2 shows your network in all its beauty!
Create flexible reports on different categories of data. Create tabular reports with hundreds of fields from the TNI 2 data model. Reports can be copied, exported or printed, and the search function displays results before you finish typing.
The list of software found on the network is available to you. With just a few clicks you can see the number of copies of the software and get the list of computers on which it is installed.
Create a database of users on your network. Store multiple passwords for different assets and protocols. Track the online status of assets in real time. These and many other features of TNI 2 save you a lot of effort and nerves during your network audit.
- Folder import command that goes to subfolders and can create groups in memory that correspond to the imported folder structure.
- *Automatic import function: extract data on startup or timer.
- Login script helper tool.
- ESX/xSphere discovery (not yet reviewed, but in preparation).
- A multi-asset report can now be created from the Details tab by selecting a group.
- The Windows agent has been given the /overwrite parameter to avoid making too many copies.
- It is now impossible to reveal passwords in editors.
- Software accounting can now automatically delete scanned licenses with 0 copies.
- SMB error when checking some computers and servers.
- Importing new snapshots for existing assets is no longer affected by license restrictions.
- *Printer on Mac OS X.
Total Network Inventory License Key:
- System: Windows 7 / Vista / 7/8/10
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB.
- HHD space: 100 MB or more.
- Processor:2 MHz or faster.
How to Install Total Network Inventory Crack?
- Download the software and run the installation file.
- Click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the installation method and click “Next”.
- Change the installation folder and click “Next”.
- Select the components and click Install to start the installation.
- After setup is complete, click Close.
- Done! Enjoy it.