Macrorit Disk Scanner 6.6.8 Crack + License Key Full Version Free Download 2023
The most common problem is a bad sector on the hard drive and the drive is no longer safe to store data. Bad sectors sometimes cause significant data loss and blue screens, and even slow disk speeds. Macrorit Disk Scanner is a portable third-party disk integrity and hard disk surface diagnostic tool that offers better capabilities and performance than the original Windows disk scanner.
With the fastest algorithm, this free disk reader software usually reaches the maximum speed supported by the device. It is compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows, both clients and servers, and supports major storage device types such as IDE, SATA HDD and SSD, SCSI, FireWire, hardware RAID, flash cards, etc.
Macrorit Disk Scanner Crack is an intelligent bad sector scanning software that helps you quickly test your disk and mark the location of bad sectors. Hard disk “bad sectors” are the most common hard disk problems. Bad sectors are small blocks of data on the hard drive that cannot be read. Hard drives with bad sectors mean that the drive is not safe to store data; this eventually leads to the loss of important data on the hard drive or partition, as well as errors in the operation files, and the speed of the hard drive decreases significantly, and blue screen errors may also appear.
Macrorit Disk Scanner Full Version is compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows, both client and server. And it supports major types of storage devices such as IDE, SATA HDD and SSD, SCSI, FireWire, hardware RAID, speed cards, etc. Macrorit Disk Scannersupports multiple operating systems, MBR/GPT on 32/64-bit operating systems, including Windows XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003/2008/2008-R2/2012, Windows SBS, Windows 7/8 and Windows 10. 2T hard drives, fully support 512Byte/1K/2K/4K sector size. Disk Scanner is a small, free utility for checking hard disk read errors. Sometimes, some files on the disc may not be readable. There are many reasons for this, but the most important is a hard drive failure, which can be the first common sign of a drive failure.
Macrorit Disk Scanner has a clean and minimal interface. Select the desired unit from the drop-down menu and examine it and enter information about it in the form of blocks that show the different parts and pieces. Click the Start Scan button to start scanning the drive and check data allocation and possible bad sectors. Macrorit Disk Scanner marks each block of the drive with a color that determines its status. The green color indicates good health and proper use. However, if you get a red tag, it means that there are potential problems with that part of the drive. Once done, it will automatically create a log file for you.
Depending on the results of the scan, you can continue as usual if no problems are found. However, if this is the case, you can proceed to fix them, which usually means repairing them or completely formatting the drive. If we talk about handling problems, this program lacks the necessary tools to solve them. It is therefore limited to simple scanning and diagnostic use. Operationally, you just need to select the hard drive you want to scan and tap Start Now. The tool displays the results in real time and you can close all active applications if you want the scan to complete faster. It also provides a scan log as a plain text file that can be accessed from the installation directory.
- Scan backup disk, partition, free space or any fixed location for bad sectors
- It supports automatic shutdown after the scan is completed and automatically saves the scan results to a specified location.
- Choose the fastest “smart” algorithm, the scanning speed must reach the device’s support.
Features & Highlights:
- Support to check and scan whole disk, partition, free space
- Support for selecting/determining only the part of the disk/partition to be scanned (time-saving scanning method).
- Support to automatically shut down the computer after the scan is complete
- The result of the test is automatically saved in the specified location
- Read the disc at super fast speed
- Healthy sectors are marked in green, bad sectors in red
- Small portable device, 100% clean, safe, no spyware, no ads, no viruses
- Force stop or pause of the scanning process is supported. The computer is NOT damaged
- Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, SBS 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012, Home Server 2011 and Windows 10,8,7, Vista, XP (32 bit to 64 bit). . . .
- Supported storage devices: DE HDD, SATA HDD, SCSI HDD, FireWire HDD, SSD, USB HDD, external hard drive, hardware RAID, floppy disk, USB flash drive, compact flash card, secure digital card, memory card/Memory Stick, micro card, Zip Disk, iPod, other storage devices
- Fixed some errors in the Korean translation
- Improve the surface
- Arabic language has been added
- Fixed UI text
Macrorit Disk Scanner License Key:
Macrorit Disk Scanner Activation Key:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP *, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with the latest updates
- 280 MB of free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for program operation
- 512 MB of RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Administrator rights to install the program.
How to install Macrorit Disk Scanner Crack?
- First of all, download its setup from the link below.
- Then Extract it and Run Macrorit Disk Scanner Crack
- After running it select the Location Where it was Installed.
- And then click on the “Activate” button.
- All done. Enjoy.
How to Use?
- Install and run Macrorit Disk Scanner, select the disk you want to scan
- If you need to scan a disk with a custom scan interval, click the Scan Area button to specify the location
- Click Scan Now, Macrorit Disk Scanner can start scanning for bad sectors. Healthy sectors are highlighted in green and bad sectors in red
- When you insert a new disk, click “Reload Disk”, Macrorit Disk Scanner will update the disk partition information.
- If you choose auto shutdown after scan, Macrorit Disk Scanner will ask you to save the scan log path, the system will automatically shut down after the scan is finished, and you will automatically save the scan log.
- You can cancel the current operation at any time during the process by clicking the Stop Now button.