Lucion FileCenter Suite 12.0.11 Crack + Serial Key Full Version Free Download
Lucion FileCenter Suite Crack is the fastest way to organize your documents. FileCenter integrates with the cloud services and Windows programs you already use. And FileCenter includes a powerful built-in PDF editor (eliminating the need for Adobe).
Lucion FileCenter Suite is the most complete and affordable document management software for offices of all sizes. Combines simple scanning and file organization with powerful PDF creation and editing. It also includes OCR, search, and integration with Sharepoint and cloud services like Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. Feature for feature, FileCenter offers a price point that the competition can’t match.
A filing system that makes sense. Organize your files into intuitive, easy-to-understand electronic files. Scan and organize in one step. Automatically scan documents, name them based on their contents, and save them to the correct filing cabinet with just one click.
Easy document management. Are you looking for an easy way to scan paper documents and organize your computer files? It’s time to try the most popular solution: FileCenter, the convenient leader in document management. Simple yet powerful, FileCenter helps businesses, professionals, and home users scan, organize, edit, convert, and search files with ease.
Continue using your favorite programs. FileCenter works with your existing programs and integrates with all Windows desktop applications. Do almost everything with PDF files. OCR scans searchable PDF files, creates PDF files from any other files, and separates or splits them later.
Lucion FileCenter Suite Full Version is easy to install and use paperless office software that helps home and professional users scan, store, organize and locate computer files. Packed with time-saving features, FileCenter offers a complete solution in a single, simple interface.
Lucion FileCenter Suite is an easy-to-use program to scan, store, organize and search files on your computer. This software combines multiple functions for file management, scanning, OCR recognition, converting files to PDF documents and viewing in the integrated PDF viewer in a single interface.
This program allows you to organize files into “folders”, view files without opening them, perform full-text searches on work and network computers, completely encrypt or destroy files, email files in PDF format, and archive Outlook. Send an email to a separate file and more.
Lucion FileCenter Suite is a powerful software that can be classified as a “paperless office”. The application is easy to install and also easy to use and allows you to scan, store, organize and search files on your home PC in a professional manner. The program saves you a lot of time and offers you a complete solution in a simple interface. You can download FileCenter from our website.
Please note that in addition to everything written above, the program allows you to carry out a wide range of tasks related to file management, OCR, scanning and editing of documents in PDF format. FileCenter has an “electronic file”, a type of layout with boxes and folders. The program does nothing with the files on your computer, it only allows you to work with them much faster, search for the necessary documents, perform text recognition and work with PDF documents.
Lucion FileCenter Suite Cracked is the most complete and affordable document management software for small offices. Combines simple scanning and file organization with powerful PDF creation and editing. It also includes OCR, search, and integration with cloud services like Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. Feature for feature, FileCenter DMS offers a price point that the competition can’t match.
Features & Highlights:
- DMS File Center
- File Center Automation
- FileCenter Receipts
- Archive Center Portal
- Manage incoming files with an inbox
- Keep folder layouts consistent with templates
- Quickly preview documents without having to open them
- Search your desktop and network as easily as the Internet
- Send files by email… as PDF files
- Easily share documents across your network
- Manage your network with ease
- Recover deleted network files
- Access files in the cloud
- Integrate with Microsoft SharePoint
- Scan to a searchable PDF file with one click
- Make files searchable with OCR
- Scan directly into a word processing program
- Combine PDF files using drag and drop
- Share PDF files without opening them
- Move pages between PDF files
- Convert almost any file to PDF
- Automatically separate and save scans
- Organize files in file cabinets
- Save files directly to FileCenter
- Preview files without opening them
- Find files with full text search
- Securely encrypt or destroy any file
- Email files as PDF
- Archive Outlook emails to a file
- Organize files by Outlook contact
- Save and separate scanned documents in automatic mode,
- Merge PDF files,
- Text search for PDF documentation,
- Ability to convert files of any format to PDF,
- To save documents to the file center.
Manage and organize files from a single, unified interface
Powerful document management software doesn’t have to be complex. Organize your files, scan your paper documents, edit your PDFs, and search your files in meaningful ways, all from one clean, simple interface: electronic filing cabinets. These cabinets use a familiar cabinet/drawer/folder layout in a simple left-to-right gradient. Cabinets automatically “overlay” regular Windows directories, allowing you to view your existing files in Cabinets without having to import them. You can also store any type of Windows file in a file cabinet. (If you prefer a traditional Explorer layout, FileCenter also offers an Explorer view.)
Open and save any type of file
FileCenter DMS can save any type of Windows file. It also easily integrates with the save and open functions of most programs. This means you can (optionally) replace the standard Windows save/open dialogs with custom versions of FileCenter. Save files from most of your programs directly to your files as part of your regular workflow, without the need to import them. Then open it again from FileCenter in your favorite apps. This integration can be enabled/disabled programmatically.
Save files with predefined naming rules
The most tedious part of saving a file is now the easiest: choosing a name. Make a list of common file names. Add dynamic information if you wish. When it’s time to save or rename a file, rename it with a click of the mouse. FileCenter DMS Professional and Pro Plus also add file naming rules called naming options. These can contain dynamic information such as dates, names, and customer or patient increments. You can even get the file name text from barcodes or OCR text in the document. Name and save your files or new scans literally with a few mouse clicks.
Manage incoming files with an inbox
If you receive a constant influx of files in a specific folder, FileCenter DMS can show you a split view with that inbox at the top and your usual file cabinets at the bottom. You can then easily move incoming files to your cabinets. Combine this feature with the naming options and rename feature and you can organize and rename literally dozens of incoming files with a simple drag and drop.
Keep folder layouts consistent with templates
Make it easy to set up standardized folder structures by turning folder layouts into reusable templates. You can define reusable folder layouts that are as simple or complex as you want, including multi-level nested folders. You can then apply these designs to any drawer or folder. They are especially useful when adding new drawers or folders, while applying a folder layout. Consistent layouts create an easy-to-use experience. The parts organization system is crucial.
- New functions and function expansions are marked with a blue dot.
- New dark mode and more updated themes. You can find it on the Home tab.
- Improved scaling for large monitors and large fonts.
- Updated PDF editor in FileCenter DMS.
- Updated PDF printer.
- Improved network performance.
- Improved speed and stability for all applications.
- More improvements to copy/move/delete/rename folders.
- We fixed some issues where expanded thumbnails wouldn’t fill an empty black box. For this fix, you need to click the File menu and “Clear Thumbnail Storage” or select an expanded thumbnail and use File menu > Reload Selected Thumbnails (alternatively, you can select an expanded thumbnail and press F5).
- Minor bug fixes
Central archive suite
- Changes have been made to the FileCenter Suite installer. You will now see “Install/Update PDF Printer” instead of “Install PDF Printer” because that is a component we are updating.
- Changes have been made to the FileCenter Suite installer. For new installations, all desktop shortcuts are disabled by default. If any of the desktop shortcuts are selected during the initial installation, they will be saved for subsequent FileCenter installations/upgrades and any changes you make. Subsequent installations will be reflected in subsequent installations. These options cannot remove desktop shortcuts; If they were previously installed/placed on the desktop, they will need to be removed manually and this should not be a problem in the future.
- Changes have been made for QUIET and VERY QUIET installations. The FileCenter app desktop shortcuts are no longer installed by default, but can be installed if desired using the following “options”: /FileCenterShortCut=1 /AutomateShortCut=1 /ReceiptsShortCut=1 /ScanShortCut=1. These editing options will not be saved in future FileCenter installations/upgrades and will not affect manual installation options. These options cannot remove desktop shortcuts; If they were previously installed/placed on the desktop, they will need to be removed manually and this should not be a problem in the future.
- A “maintenance” issue in the “FileCenter Suite Installer” has been fixed.
File center manager
- Fixed some update issues that could result in some changes not being applied when “closing” the FileCenter management tool, such as: For example, the Custom Recycle Bin option/path in the FileCenterShared > Settings > Change Default tab section . Settings” and/or the “Force network recycle bin” option/checkbox in the “Settings” section.
- Fixed an issue where the FileCenter Administration/Administration Tool might not force an update when the FileCenter Administration/Administration Tool window was closed because it should have forced changes to be published.
Lucion FileCenter Suite Serial Key:
- System: Windows 7 / Vista / 7/8/10
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB.
- HHD space: 100 MB or more.
- Processor:2 MHz or faster.
How to Install Lucion FileCenter Suite Crack?
- Download the software and run the installation file.
- Click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the installation method and click “Next”.
- Change the installation folder and click “Next”.
- Select the components and click Install to start the installation.
- After setup is complete, click Close.
- Done! Enjoy it.