DU Meter 8.04 Crack + Serial Number Full Version Free Download
DU Meter Crack is an application that helps you control the traffic or data passing through your system without the need for expensive network management software. It is a free utility that has extensive logging capabilities, a flexible event system, and works with all types of network connections, including dial-up, DSL, cable modem, LAN, and satellite modems.
Using DU Meter, you can observe or anticipate unexpected changes and even receive alerts about dangerous or unexpected network activity. From a pretty basic application, DU Meter has been upgraded to a pretty impressive package that includes a much-improved graphical user interface and a new mini-mode where the program works very unobtrusively. Additionally, the program now uses a real database engine, which allows it to issue more accurate and detailed alerts about unusual activity on the network. Note that in Windows Vista, DU Meter is more accessible as a sidebar gadget, which is unfortunately not available in other versions of Windows.
For basic network monitoring and preventing unexpected Internet loss or abnormal activity, DU Meter has it all. DU Meter Crack is a valuable companion not only for network administrators and gurus, but also for home users who want to monitor their Internet usage. Amidst the cacophony of complex network management and monitoring software tools, DU Meter triumphs by presenting network information quickly, right on your desktop.
The purpose of the DU meter is to provide a clear and concise description of data transfer rates. In the form of a transparent, resizable desktop-like window, this application displays real-time graphs of Internet speed and LAN data traffic, and offers advanced tools for testing active network connections and generating reports. It is very easy to generate hourly, daily, weekly or monthly reports on incoming and outgoing traffic.
The creators of DU Meter have created a compact yet powerful utility that won’t take up space on your desk or disrupt your workflow. As a result, Mini Mode hides advanced graphics and focuses only on data transfer speed. Using the context menu, you can easily return to the default window size or hide the DU meter completely.
Smooth, customizable graphics to suit your taste
A floating window reveals network traffic, allowing you to choose between three different chart types: area, line and bar. Additionally, three different modes are available: one graph, two separate graphs, or two separate graphs separated by a zero line. Customize the chart scale, colors, fonts, and notification sounds to your liking.
One particularly cool feature is the stopwatch, which allows DU Meter to track total data transferred, as well as peak, average, and current transfer rates. Set traffic alerts to receive notifications when certain milestones are reached.
A formidable ally in network monitoring
DU Meter’s ability to provide information about incoming and outgoing traffic, transfer speed, etc. is unprecedented. It allows you to view and monitor programs that consume Internet traffic, while providing advanced administrative options for traffic filtering, reporting, and managing data transfer costs.
With an easy-to-use interface and simple configuration, DU Meter can be minimized to the system tray or mini mode to avoid hampering your productivity. If you don’t have the ability to graphically monitor your connection status, you can now get detailed images of your online traffic.
DU Meter provides data transmission statistics and connection time information that helps you monitor what is happening on your line at any time. The program can be used with any connection you have: cable, DSL, modem… and uses very few resources, allowing you to search for information in semi-transparent windows.
Features & Highlights:
- Provides a clear graphical and/or numerical display
- Easily export to various file formats, including Excel and HTML
- Allows careful monitoring of downloads and uploads.
- Works with dial-up cards, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet and more
- Option to select a specific network interface
- Requires minimal screen space and system resources
- Simple installation
- It does not involve any modification of Windows system files
- It can be configured to load with Windows
- The auto-hide feature reduces the counter in the taskbar when there is no network activity.
- KB/s (kilobytes per second) or Kbps (kilobits per second)
- Adaptable to the download capabilities of your modem
- Option to view readings in instantaneous or average values.
- Option to alert users when network activity drops below a certain level or automatically disconnect from the Internet
- A useful timer for accurately timing downloads and reporting average transfer speeds
- View real-time network traffic: Monitor Internet usage in real time and view a summary of data transmitted over the network.
- The interface can be customized: change the appearance of the interface, including colors and layout.
- Internet Usage History: View Internet usage history, allowing users to see how their usage has changed over time.
- Logging and reporting: Track Internet usage over time.
- Set data limits and monitor usage: Manage data usage and enforce data limits.
- Set alerts on excessive Internet usage: Alerts you when Internet usage exceeds a certain limit.
- Support multiple network adapters: Can be used to measure multiple Internet connections.
- The mini DU Meter mode window in “always on” mode is no longer located under the Windows taskbar.
- Better support for Windows 11.
- Remove the experimental ribbon-like mode from the taskbar: This feature was never supported in Windows 11; We recommend using third-party tools like StartAllBack to restore your Windows 10 style taskbar.
- Fundamental improvements; Installation on unsupported operating systems is now restricted.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows 11 is now a DU Meter compatible operating system
- Windows Server 2022 and 2019 are now supported
- Support for high DPI monitors (4K resolution and higher)
- Support for multiple monitors with different DPI settings (when the window size is not the same on all monitors)
- Support for light and dark color schemes, including automatic switching when Windows settings change
- Fix taskbar banner in Windows 10 to support light colors.
- Rearranged the DU meter window to better align with Windows 10 and 11 styles.
- New light and dark color schemes to better match Windows 10 and 11 color schemes
- Fixed click mode when high contrast mode is enabled
- Experimental support for taskbar deployment mode in Windows 11: Since Microsoft has completely removed support for taskbar deployment in Windows 11, it is impossible to achieve full parity with Windows 10 for this feature.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
DU Meter Serial Number:
- System: Windows 7 / Vista / 7/8/10
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB.
- HHD space: 100 MB or more.
- Processor:2 MHz or faster.
How to Install DU Meter Crack?
- Download the software and run the installation file.
- Click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the installation method and click “Next”.
- Change the installation folder and click “Next”.
- Select the components and click Install to start the installation.
- After setup is complete, click Close.
- Done! Enjoy it.