AirServer 7.3.0 Crack With Activation Code Full Version Download [Latest 2023]
AirServer Crack is a powerful Mac/PC application that allows you to connect iOS devices and more. For example, the iPhone 4S allows you to stream or mirror to Mac/PC. If your computer is connected to a secondary or alternate display, such as an HDTV or projector, your iOS device can use that display. If your iOS device allows mirroring, you can see whatever you’re watching on your iOS device on the big screen.
AirServer Full Version can turn a simple large screen or projector into a universal mirroring receiver. Enabling AirServer on a large screen allows users to wirelessly mirror their screen to a large screen using their devices such as Macs, PCs, iPhones, iPads, Android, Nexus, Chromebooks, etc. to change her room immediately. living space. co-operation. Use this technology in the classroom, throw a wireless desktop into a conference room, or hack your Xbox One at home to turn it into a wireless media center.
AirServer for PC 64-bit is the newest screen mirroring software receiver for Mac, PC, and Xbox One. This allows you to receive AirPlay, Google Cast, and Miracast streams, just like Apple TV and Chromecast devices. Use this technology to screen your iPad, Windows laptop or Chromebook in the classroom, project your desktop into a wireless conference room, or charge your Xbox One at home to turn it into a wireless media center.
With the help of a computer or other compatible hardware, the app can turn a simple large screen or projector into a universal screen mirror receiver. This is achieved by implementing all major screen mirroring technologies such as AirPlay, Google Cast, and Miracast in a universal receiver. Enabling this tool on big screen allows users to mirror their big screen wirelessly using their devices like iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android, Nexus, Pixel, Chromebook, Windows 11/10 PC, etc. It can be mirrored. Transform your room into a co-working space instantly.
AirServer Universal turns your Windows PC into a universal mirroring receiver, allowing you to mirror your device’s screen using built-in screen casting functionality based on AirPlay, Google Cast, or Miracast. It can be run alone or simultaneously with the program (patent pending). On a computer, users can mirror or project their screen from any device that supports AirPlay, Google Cast, or Miracast, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows 11 / Windows 10, Android, and Chromebook. Windows 7 and Linux are also supported through the screen navigator built into the Google Chrome browser.
The new AirServer for Windows 10 has been redesigned from the ground up to be the most powerful universal mirroring receiver. To achieve this, we partnered with Intel® and AirServer is inherently optimized for Intel® processors. As a result, we’ve developed products that run effortlessly on even the most demanding hardware, including the Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8300-based Compute Stick. This second generation product is also optimized for Windows 10 and is five times faster than its predecessor without the burden of supporting older operating systems. Check your computer’s CPU usage when you get mirroring sessions with this new product. There is no such thing!
Control playback and display of your favorite media apps AirServer lets you stream your favorite music from iTunes and Spotify to your favorite mobile games through your iOS device. Alternatively, you can use AirServer to bring your mobile games to the big screen. AirServer allows you to manage large media files such as: B. Stream video from your mobile device to your Apple iOS device. If you are concerned about the price of AirServer, this is one of the most economical and efficient ways to experience all your multimedia applications.
AirServer Crack uses an advanced technology called AirVideo, which allows you to mirror your iPhone or iPad and display it on a large screen, making it ideal for mirroring. Mirroring your iPhone or iPad gives you the benefit of a larger screen that you can use to view videos on your iPhone or iPad and even watch larger versions of the same video with AirVideo Mirror on your AirServer device. . By mirroring on an iPhone or iPad, users can experience the benefits of AirVideo mirroring. AirServer uses one network for each device, allowing for consistent streaming across all devices and getting the most out of your media server. Additionally, AirServer mirrors one network across multiple IPs, allowing users to enjoy streaming across multiple devices and IP ranges.
In addition, AirServer Cracked Version is compatible with iOS and Android devices. Whether your corporate clients want to view presentations on their iOS devices or your home users want to view their latest photos on their iOS devices, AirServer makes it easy. Device support also allows users to access local content through AirServer, which further improves the performance of the media server. So if you’re looking for an easy way to stream high-quality media to your iOS or Android device from anywhere in the world, give AirServer a try. No other server solution offers such an easy way to deliver media to your audience.
Features & Highlights:
- Everything is already integrated to improve your communication with Google Cast, Miracast and Airplay
- Image and video quality is excellent and consistently great.
- Screen mirroring software offers YouTube Airplay
- Enable mirroring for multiple clients at the same time.
- It supports all Android, Mac, iPhone, Miracast, Chromebook, etc.
- Secure your device by adding password options to your accessories
- This way, your personal data will always remain safe with AirServer.
- iOS gamers have the privilege of streaming their gameplay to their screen via AirServer.
- Dark mode is gone in the latest version
- We also recommend implementing the updated Google Cast
- The minimize button now works properly and is even better than before.
- When enabling the mirror on iOS, the mirror froze.
- This issue has also been fixed in the new version, so no more complaints from users.
- macOS Mojave is very compatible with AirServer
Bring your own device
The world’s first BYOD solution that enables collaboration between different applications and platforms. This is achieved by sending the entire announcement via AirPlay or Google Cast. For the first time, you have the freedom to choose your device.
Retinal quality reflection
This software can greatly improve image quality when mirroring. iPhone 12 can now mirror at a full resolution of 1080 x 1920, offering more than three times the pixels in portrait mode than before.
Record in the highest quality.
This tool allows you to create professional videos of your mirroring sessions in great quality. Show off your iOS apps and games in action, and archive your classroom colleagues in the highest possible quality.
AirPlay + Google Cast
AirServer for Windows builds on existing AirPlay receiver capabilities, including support for iOS 10, and adds Google Cast receiving capabilities.
The app supports tab streaming and desktop streaming, which are built into all Chromebooks and all desktop platforms with the Google Chrome browser.
Compatible with Android
It works with all Google Cast-enabled Android devices. Devices that do not have casting functionality can enable casting functionality by downloading the Google Cast app.
Live stream on YouTube
Steam Live offers unique features like picture-in-picture webcam support, allowing iOS gamers to stream their gameplay. Teachers can also use this powerful technology to spread knowledge outside the classroom.
This tool protects personal photos and videos sent over your network. Only the tool and Apple TV offer this important security feature.
AirPlay from YouTube app
The app supports this feature again. Along with Apple TV, Air Server was the first application to provide this functionality.
Windows 10 certified
AirServer Windows 10 Edition is a pure UWP application and completely secure. All updates are certified by Microsoft and distributed through the Microsoft Store.
Compatible with Intel hardware
AirServer is optimized for Intel processors and is fully hardware accelerated, so CPU usage rarely exceeds 10%.
60 FPS replication
AirServer’s best-in-class hardware acceleration implementation enables truly seamless end-to-end mirroring at 60 FPS via AirPlay.
AirPlay + Google Cast + Miracast
AirServer introduced the world’s first BYOD solution that implements all major mirroring technologies. Years later, AirServer continues to be a pioneer in this space by incorporating all these technologies into UWP.
Not looking for a customer
AirServer communicates via AirPlay, Google Cast, and Miracast, so there’s no need to install third-party applications on client devices. Everything you need is already integrated and it’s very easy to get started.
AirServer supports simultaneous mirroring sessions for multiple clients. It does this elegantly and intelligently by adjusting each mirroring session to maximize screen usage and minimize black borders.
Compatible with iOS12
AirServer has supported AirPlay since iOS 4.2.1 and has released free compatibility updates with every major iOS release since 2011.
Compatibility with Windows devices
Fully compatible with Windows 10’s built-in wireless display feature. Windows 7 also supports installing the Google Chrome browser.
AirServer supports tab and desktop conversion and integrates with all Chromebooks and all desktop platforms running the Google Chrome browser.
- Fixed an issue with Mircast that occurred when AirServer connected via USB port.
- We fixed a background issue that prevented some video files from playing properly.
- Added support for WPA3
- Added option to hide the AirServer logo on the home screen.
- Added a new “Full Center” home screen layout
- Improved support for 802.1X authentication
- Improved Google Cast mirroring: Black borders are automatically removed when a mirroring session starts.
- Miracast connection improvements fix connection drops in some cases
- Fixed problem with keyboard shortcuts when multiple sessions are active.
- Added support for automatically saving daylight saving time with the correct time zone.
- Added support for gnome network_displays when Miracast PIN is disabled.
- Added option to show/hide clock on home screen.
- Added support for specifying hidden SSIDs
- Added option to enable/disable Miracast over infrastructure in quick settings screen
- More bug fixes and improvements.
AirServer Activation Code:
AirServer Serial Key:
- System: Windows 7 / Vista / 7/8/10
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB.
- HHD space: 100 MB or more.
- Processor:2 MHz or faster.
How to Install AirServer Crack?
- Download the software and run the installation file.
- Click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the installation method and click “Next”.
- Change the installation folder and click “Next”.
- Select the components and click Install to start the installation.
- After setup is complete, click Close.
- Done! Enjoy it.