Windows 8.1 Product Key List Working 100% and Activation Guide
Windows 8.1 Review:
Windows 8.1 is a personal computer operating system that was produced by Microsoft and released as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It was released to manufacturing on August 27, 2013, and reached general availability on October 17, 2013, about a year after the retail release of its predecessor. Windows 8.1 was made available as a free upgrade for retail copies of Windows 8 and Windows RT users via the Windows Store.
Windows 8.1 aimed to address complaints of Windows 8 users and reviewers on launch. Visible enhancements include an improved Start screen, additional snap views, additional bundled apps, tighter OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) integration, Internet Explorer 11, a Bing-powered unified search system, restoration of a visible Start button on the taskbar, and the ability to restore the previous behavior of opening the user’s desktop on login instead of the Start screen. Windows 8.1 also added support for such emerging technologies as high-resolution displays, 3D printing, Wi-Fi Direct, and Miracast streaming, as well as the ReFS file system.
WINDOWS 8.1 PRODUCT KEYS – 100% WORKING PRODUCT KEYS + NEW KEYS
For those who want to use a free Windows 8.1 product key, we have included a long list of 100% working activation keys below. Copy one of the Windows 8.1 product keys, Windows 8.1 Pro product keys, or Windows Ultimate activation keys from the lists below and use it to activate your operating system.
WINDOWS 8.1 ULTIMATE PRODUCT KEYS
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR WINDOWS 8.1
Before you can use a Windows 8.1 Pro product key, you need to have a system that can run Windows. Here are basic system requirements for this modern operating system.
- 2GB RAM
- 1GHZ processor
- 20GB hard disk space
- DirectX 9 supporting graphics card (dedicated or built on board)
To activate your copy of Windows, you need a genuine Windows 8.1 product key. It’s that simple. Here are the easy steps to follow after you have retrieved your serial key.
- Close all programs
- Click on Start and open the Run app
- A dialogue box will appear with a text box
- Enter the text “slui 2” and press Enter
- The activation window will open and you will be asked to enter a Windows 8.1 Pro product key
- Enter a Windows 8.1 Pro product key from the list above
- When you enter the key, your operating system will automatically try to activate Windows
It should only take a few minutes, depending on your internet speed, to activate your copy of Windows using a Windows 8.1 Pro product key.
HOW TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 8.1 WITHOUT A PRODUCT KEY
If you want to install and activate Windows 8.1 on your computer, you can do so without using a product key. It’s easy, and there are a couple different methods you can try. However, it doesn’t always work, so you may have to resort to using a Windows 8.1 product key. A Windows 8.1 product key will allow you to activate your operating system without having to try these methods.
UPGRADE FROM WINDOWS 8
If you have already installed Windows 8 on your computer, you can easily upgrade it to Windows 8.1. You don’t need a product key to do it.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Prepare your PC and back up your important data
- You should have at least 3 GB free space on your PC to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 without requiring a Windows 8.1 pro product key
- Always upgrade your operating system on direct power and not on battery power
- You will need to have a strong internet connection in order to upgrade your operating system using this method
- Make sure that you have installed all the recent security updates from Microsoft
- Turn off your antivirus program for this update process.
All keys share here for activation of windows 8.1. If you feel any problem for activation of windows 8.1 simply contact US. I will reply you as soon as. Also share keys to your friends and stay connect with this web.